Burn Out Competition Rules
USA DEMOLITION DERBIES Effective 1/1/2020 Copyright © 2020 USA Demolition Derbies, Inc
ADDITIONAL RULES AND ENTRY FORMS AVAILABLE AT, USA OFFICE (586) 531-0384 OR www.usademoderby.com.
- Driver must pay a $15 entry to participate. Entry includes the car and driver only. Pre-registers must be post marked one week prior to show. Limited to first 6 entries. Officials reserve the right to reject or accept any and all registrations. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent signed waiver form.
- All drivers must be able to provide proof of age and picture ID – driver’s license or state issued photo ID card. This must be done at every event that he/she will be entering pit area – no exceptions.
- Only drivers who sign a release form will be permitted in pit area.
- Any driver not obeying the rules will be disqualified. The driver is responsible for the actions of his/her pit crew in all respects. Unsportsmanlike conduct will result in disqualification.
- Driver must wear long sleeve shirt, long pants and closed toe shoes – fire suit and neck collar is recommended. Safety belts and Z-90 approved full face helmets, with chinstrap and eye protection are required. Safety harnesses are also recommended.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL ON GROUNDS. Anyone under the influence of intoxicating beverages or drugs prior to or during the race disqualifies the car and crew of the offending party.
- NO hot rodding in pit area, no passengers riding on vehicle.
- The fair association and USA Demolition Derbies, LLC will not be held responsible for personal property at any time.
- At any time during the event if any official rules a car unsafe it will be disqualified.
- If a vehicle is found illegal there will be no refund of the entry fee.
- Drivers must attend the drivers meeting held approximately ½ hour before race time.
- All injuries must be reported before you leave the Burn Out area.
- All cars must have brakes to enter.
- Any car, truck, motorcycle, moped, ATV, derby car, off-road derby car, figure 8 car, drag car, if it has wheels and an engine you can enter it if USA Demolition Derbies Officials deem it a safe vehicle.
- Street legal vehicles may be driven in to pit area, if it is not a street legal vehicle it must be brought in on a trailer. Motorcycle participants must wear helmet.
- USA Demolition Derbies is not responsible for any damage before, during or after any event for any vehicle that enters into the Burn Out competition.
- Must be at event one hour prior to start of show. These rules supersede any and all rules previously used. THE DECISION OF THE JUDGES.
- Winner of each event will be awarded $100 and Trophy.
- Driver’s Name: _______________________________________________
- Street Address:___________________________________________________
- City: ______________________________________ State: _________
- Zip Code:_____________Age:_____Telephone(____)____________________
- I HAVE READ THE USA DEMOLITION DERBIES LLC RULES AND REGULATIONS AND ACCEPT THE DECISION OF THE JUDGES AS FINAL.
- Event Location:_____________________________________________________